Notary services are offered at no charge, as a community service through Muncie Public Library. These services are offered by appointment only at Connection Corner and Maring-Hunt Library.
What to Bring:
- Unsigned and originals of any documents to be notarized in front of the Notary.
- Any persons required to sign the documents, must:
- Bring valid photo ID (state-issued driver’s license or ID card, passport, or military ID, etc..)
- Be present at the signing of the documents.
- Our notaries reserve the right to refuse a request if the customer, document, or circumstances of the request for notary service raise any issue of authenticity, ambiguity, doubt, or uncertainty for the Library.
- Our notaries are not an attorney licensed to practice law in Indiana.
- Our notaries are not certified to notarize mortgages.
- Limited to two Notary Signatures per appointment, except in cases were witnesses are needed, with one additional copy of each document upon request.
For more information and/or to schedule a Notary Public Service appointment: